Sweet Song

Today sharing a different form of poem known as hay(na)ku. This has three lines like Haiku, and what special it has....let's see. Many of my friends think that I am too serious, so today, something light, yet deep and sweet to read, 




Love You
Sweetest three words

So
Very beautiful
You love listening

Song 
From Heart
Will never end

Smiling?
I know
You love this!

Always!
Why not?
Most beautiful song


Expressing 
Eternal love
Because of you 

You 
Make me 
Sing this song

Sweet
beautiful words
touching your heart

Imagination
Ends here
Your Love Begins

Death
Ends here
Your love begins

Fear
Vanish here
Love only exists

Am mad
In your Love

Because
No Reason
For Eternal Love

Will Be
Always The Same

Because
I Love
Your Love Always

You
Are Love
Love Is You

Can't
Stop Writing
Thinking of You

Always
Because You
Are the Love

Can't 
Forget you
Love You Always.

As
Usual wrote
Without thinking anything

Krishna!
For You
My love song.

Always
For You
And For You

You
Only You
And Only You...

Eternal
Song this 
For eternal Love

Krishna
For Krishna
For Krishna Love

This 
Will Never
End anywhere eternal

Supreme
Beyond life
And beyond death

Truth
Is Love
Supreme Krishna Love

Devotion 
Is Love
Eternal Krishna Love

Life
Is Love
Forever Krishna Love

Song 
Is Love
Like Krishna's flute

Love You
Sweetest song ever.

Written for NaPoWriMo Day 21 These are three lines, without restriction of syllables but first line, has one word, second has two and third has three.More about hay(na)ku is in the same link. 

Update : Vince Gotera is the inventer of this beautiful form of poetry hay(na)ku. I am honored to have Vince on Gurukripa and according to Vince's suggestion, I have corrected the word. hay(na)ku. Thank you so much Vince.

Comments

  1. Hello, thanks so much for giving some exposure to the hay(na)ku. I'm the person who named it (and also later invented the hay(na)ku sonnet).

    I just wanted to point out that there are no spaces in the name. It's all one word, like this: "hay(na)ku" ... the h could be capitalized but the n and the k are not capitalized.

    Could you possibly correct it above, in your post? Thanks again.

    --Vince Gotera

    ReplyDelete
  2. Namaste Vince, I am really honored to have you here in Gurukripa and sorry for the mistake. I have corrected it. Thank you so much for the visit and kind words. 

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful haynaku...I donno about this form ....This form is interesting too....And beautiful song as  haynaku dedicated to Lord Krishna...:)
     

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you Sparkly Angel, this is new to me too. 

    ReplyDelete
  5. I don't know about all this I know about flowers about as close as I can get.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I do love your poem.

    ReplyDelete